- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque: Blended this into the face.
- Korres Quercetin & Oak Concealer: Began by applying this under my eyes.
- MAC's Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose: Blended this on top of my Korres concealer.
- NARS Laguna: I bronzed my face with my very sad, almost used up bronzer.
- MAC Gingerly: Applied this blush on the apples of my cheeks, blending it into my bronzer.
- NARS Albatross: Applied this highlighter on top of my cheek bones.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Deviant: After I applied a primer on the lids, I applied Deviant on my lids. I blended this pencil out, not touching the crease. This blue pencil will help the blue shadow appear vibrant.
- MAC Wedge: I applied Wedge eyeshadow to my crease to add depth and act as a transition.
- MAC Saddle: To deepen the crease further, I applied Saddle and blended out the edges using Wedge. I repeated this step until I was happy with the intensity.
- QUO Blue Lagoon Duo: With a flat brush, I applied the blue shade in the duo to the entire eyelid. Then with a blending brush, I applied the dark army green in the outer corner, crease and inner corner. I blended out any harsh edges with Saddle. I repeated this step until I was happy with the intensity. I also went in with the blue shade and applied it in the center of my lid. I then took the army green shade and applied it to the lower lash line, avoiding the inner corner.
- MAC Amber Lights: With this gold shadow, I applied it to the tear duct and lower inner corner and brought it to my lower lash line.
- MAC Ricepaper: To brighten up Amber Lights, I applied Ricepaper in the tear duct.
- Essence Gel Liner in Midnight In Paris: I drew on a winged liner on the top lash line.
- NYX Retractable Eye Pencil in Gold: This gorgeous gold shade was applied in the lower water line.
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara: I applied this mascara just to the top lashes.
- MAKE UP FOREVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara: To add more volume and drama, I applied this mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
- MAC Peachstock: I applied a thin layer of this lipstick on the lips.
- MAC Freckletone: I applied this lipstick on top of Peachstock. Freckletone is very similar to Peachstock in tone, but different in formula. This lipstick gives a shine to the lips.